The Sick Edit Challenge 2
IT'S BACK BABY!
We had so much fun watching over 100 entires from the last Sick Edit Challenge that we decided to go full send and do another one. This time, we've got sicker prizes and sicker footage for you to sink your teeth into. So what are you waiting for? Lock yourself in the editing cave, dust off that keyboard and get shredding!
OK, I'M IN. WHERE DO I GET THE FOOTY?
We've compiled the best seven minutes of Jason shredding his knee scooter for you to work from.
DOWNLOAD THE VOICEOVER HERE (UPDATE 10/13/17)
WHAT MUSIC CAN I USE?
Don't want to use that music? Okay! Fine! Jeez!
As long as it's copyright free, we're stoked.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
First place receives a newly released GoPro Hero 6 and a Zhiyun-Tech gimbal so that you too can capture that ultra buttery smooth POV footy ferda boys (and the girls!). But wait! There's more! Fox has stepped in and offered a shiny new Rampage Pro Carbon full face helmet so you can protect your dome while you're sending it for that sick footy. That's a $1500 value! That's a lot of loonies!
Our runners up will walk away with IFHT merch packs, including shirts, socks, stickers and more!
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- Edits are to be no shorter than 60 seconds in length and no longer than 90 seconds in length.
- Must include the IFHT logo at some point in the video.
- Export resolution should be 1920 x 1080p in H.264 or .MP4 format.
- Contestants may use Monstercat music from the library provided or an alternate copyright-free song.
- Contestants may use additional footage from our channels, their own personal footage or other copyright free sources.
- Keep it PG, gee dangit! #ferdagroms
- Submissions must be uploaded to YouTube no later than 11:59 pm on October 25th, 2017
MY EDIT IS FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN! WHAT NOW?
Upload that spicy edit to YouTube with #sickeditchallenge in the title and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. All edits must be made unlisted.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
Our expert panel of judges will focus on the following criteria:
- Integrates creative editing techniques.
- Original, captivating and entertaining.
- Attention to technical details (Cuts on beat, sound mixing, colour correction...)
- Pacing keeps viewer engaged.
- Creative use of music and logos.
- Rewatchability (Does it make us want to watch it again or share it with friends?)
- Any additional video/graphics used are original or royalty-free.
- Overall sickness and steeze.